Job Post Description
- Perform installs, PMs, IQ OQ, maintenance, and repairs on GC, HPLC, GC/MS, and LC/MS instrumentation
- Main point of contact for customers, helping with issues both remotely and in the field.
- Provide detailed documentation of customer interactions within the corporate call tracking software.
- Maintain sound knowledge regarding the technology and relationship to the customers’ application demands.
- Actively participate in training, on-site visits, remote training, and other opportunities to advance technical skills.
- Identify sales opportunities and provide leads to the sales organization.
- Utilize remote tools to resolve customer issues efficiently.
- Contribute knowledge from customer interactions in the organization Knowledge Base.
- Assist customers by delivering remote-first, digital-first technical support to help increase remote fix rate for LC instruments and Empower and Breeze software platforms.
- If an issue is unable to be resolved remotely, troubleshoot to determine the root cause, and provide necessary part numbers and details prior to requesting a Field Service Specialist
- Establish and maintain collaborative relationships with external and internal customers, ensuring their success.
- BSc in Chemistry or Biology, engineering, or other science-related field preferred, We will also consider applications with equivalent experience, training, and education.
- Trained in any Liquid Chromatography, Gas Chromatography, or Mass Spectrometry instrumentation.
- Proven ability to work independently and plan your own time.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.