- Set and monitor sales target of customers in dedicated channels and ensure achievement of targets in the focus channels i.e. Bukas, HoReCa, Education (schools with boarding facilities), institutions with catering facilities etc.
- Recruit agreed number of Distributors as well as supervise all DB’s operators (Van Sales Reps, Business Development Executive etc) and attendants to ensure productivity.
- Drive coverage in dedicated channels – Bukas, HoReCa, Education (Schools with boarding facilities) and institutions with catering facilities.
- Implement Channel promotional activities for all Frutta points of consumption and ensure prompt and accurate reporting.
- Support the Area Sales Managers by providing feedback on customer stock requirements and usage/depletion.
- Conduct field coaching and trade visits with third party sales force in the channels to ensure flawless execution of our field sales plans.
- Participate in the Branch Weekly Operations Review, track channel and distributor performance, with clear analysis on sell-out activities and impact on branch performance.
- B.Sc degree or HND in any discipline.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years experience in Field Sales Management especially Out-of-Home Experience/ HORECA field Sales, in a Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) environment.
- Excellent communications, negotiation, people management skills.
- Excellent analytical and reporting skills.
- Valid driver’s license.
Note: Only candidates with Field Salesexperience in the FMCG preferably in Food and Beverages should apply.