- Engage defaulting customers through the telephone, e-mails & physical visit to demand for payments on overdue accounts.
- Maintain daily activity logs of number of calls, physical visits, right party contacts, promises to pay and promises to pay kept.
- Verify information of overdue arrears and follow up with a call and physical visit
- Negotiate effective payment plan arrangements & settlement that would prevent the account from rolling forward.
- Tracking of Payments by following up on pending promises.
- University Degree in any related field
- 2+ years of experience in consumer loans operation directly dealing with delinquent clients and other problem-solving situations
This job is perfect for you if you:
- Have high self-motivation with strong interpersonal skills
- Are a self-starter, take initiative and work collaboratively
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
You will not enjoy this job if you:
- Work best in structured, hierarchical settings
- Require clear, pre-set deliverables and constant direction.
What’s in it for you
- You’ll receive competitive compensation and work with amazing people.
- You’ll work in a beautiful environment with a flat structure and solve complex, real-world challenges.