Your responsibilities will include:
- Processing customer orders.
- Scheduling orders for delivery.
- Preparing relevant export documentation.
- Preparing invoices for wholesale customers.
- Handling B2B and B2C customer enquiries.
- Maintaining a well-organised stock room.
- Delivering a high-level of customer service.
- Selling and upselling products.
- Helping the management team with any ad-hoc tasks as needed.
- Minimum of 3 years, quota-carrying, sales experience.
- BA/BS degree in Marketing or a related field, or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of marketing.
- Experience selling into or working with marketing teams and their agencies
- Track record of reaching and exceeding sales targets.
- Proven ability to successfully drive revenue via scaled selling across various designs and styles.
- The successful candidate will have prior experience in either B2B or B2C customer service and have strong administration skills. You will also thrive in a fast-paced environment and be quick to pick up systems.
- Interviews are on a rolling basis to this date.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.