- Acts as a catalyst for identifying and applying new ways of working. Enables organizations to design and implement an effective transformation roadmap.
- The role of an Enterprise Agile coach is a strategic one wherein he/she integrates the Agile transformation process with the organization’s core business which enables Business Agility.
- Focuses on developing the organization’s capacity to use Agile as a strategic business asset, including culture change, leadership development, and work at all organization levels.
- Apply system thinking to surface the bottlenecks and dysfunctions
- Engage with the entire organization system and the Leaders who guide them
- Develop a partnership with Leaders to accelerate the transformation journey
- Facilitate large events /open dialogue sessions to enable agility
- Coaching Senior Management on Agile Practices
- Setting up governing policies to support Agile-based approaches
- Overcoming Resistance to change
- Mentoring on Business Model
- Facilitating change in new ways of working
- The lead community of practice
- Provide Periodic training on Agile
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Possess one or more of the following certifications or equivalent: SAFe Program Consultant (SPC), Certified Scrum @ Scale Trainer, Certified Scrum Trainer (CST), Professional Scrum Trainer (PST)
- ICAgile certifications
- Six Sigma Green Belt certification or higher
- 12 years of relevant work experience
- Job-related experience, At least 3 years of experience leading teams in an Agile environment, including software development, and multi-team projects
- Experience supporting senior leaders, Product Managers, Product Owners, Scrum Masters, and other coaches to change mindsets and behaviours to align with the agile ways of working
- Experience working with Scrum, Kanban, Feature Driven Development, Test-Driven Development, Continuous Integration & Delivery, DevOps, XP
- Demonstrated experience leading autonomous teams, ideally demonstrating strong servant leadership.