- Build and grow multiple Email lists / Databases.
- Create engaging and proofread copies with clear CTAs which establish and build relationships with prospects and existing Clients.
- Produce and send out periodic (Daily, Weekly, Monthly, as the case requires) Newsletters / Company updates / Offers / for multiple brands through Email & Text Messaging.
- Conduct Market Research to identify Target audiences for each Product / Service line and understand consumer behavior.
- Segment Campaigns for each stage of the customer journey, from brand awareness, and lead generation to conversion and post-sales campaigns (to engage, retain, win back, and regularly update clients).
- Collaborate with the Business Development team in creating and monitoring a range of Lead Generating / Retargeting / Leads Nurturing Campaigns for multiple brands simultaneously, this includes but is not limited to creating Email Templates, Copywriting, and scheduling.
- Analyze Campaigns and produce Weekly / Monthly Reports capturing key metrics (click- through rate, conversion rate, bounce rate, ROI).
- Regularly evaluate and optimize campaigns based on reports.
- Integrate all marketing channels (Social Media, SEO, Email, Print & Digital).
- Keep up to date with the latest software and remain competitive.
- Comply with all email best practices and relevant privacy laws.
- Adhoc duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree or HND in Marketing, Communications, or a tech-related field is preferred but not required.
- 3 – 5 years cognate experience.
- Thorough understanding of MailChimp and or other marketing automation technology.
- Experience building Email Lists from scratch.
- Highly creative and can think outside the box.
- Able to create dynamic HTML/CSS Templates.
- Able to grasp technical and product-related concepts quickly and communicate in a way non-technical people can easily understand.
- Capacity to manage and work in high-stress situations.
- Ability to multi-task, manage and independently lead various projects simultaneously.
- Excellent verbal and written Communication Skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, prioritize work and meet deadlines.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Portfolio to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Feel free to include relevant certifications.