- Our Client requires the services of a qualified E- Business Settlement Support Officer who will be working as aCustomer Support Executive in theOperations team.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / Master’s Degree qualification
- Candidate should have 2 years experience in similar role in a Digital /Microfinance/Commercial bank
- 2+ years of experience ideally in a fintech/payments/E-commerce/ tech environment with strong growth and analytics background.
- 2+ years experience in maintenance & management of CRM platforms (customer.io//CleverTap experience is a bonus).
- Experience in B2C e-commerce companies preferred.
- Strong attention to detail with an ability to follow through on projects, meet deadlines, and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to make sound decisions with a strong sense of urgency, possessing a high degree of professionalism, integrity, and objectivity.
- Willingness to build meaningful partnerships with all departments and levels of the organization and to effectively communicate information and concepts to different skill levels and personalities.
- Strong self-direction with proven ability to – think on your feet- and take appropriate actions.
- Have excellent analytical skills and problem-solving ability; the ability to answer unstructured business questions and work independently to drive projects to a conclusion;
- Have strong analytical skills with the capacity to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy;
- Have experience extracting insights using advanced SQL to work efficiently at scale. Advanced expertise with commonly used analytics tools including Google Analytics and Excel.
- Self-directed, organized and detail-oriented as well as have the ability to multitask and work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.