- The Solution Architect will lead the delivery of our Microsoft Dynamics 365 solutions
- Be a champion/SME (Subject Matter Expert) for both technical and functional solutions across the Microsoft platform, driving the adoption of new features and technology
- Possess strong understanding of Dynamics 365 & power platform stack and stay relevant with new features
- Lead technical forums and communities to share knowledge with wider group
- Design and development of domain specific implementations; Influence usage of out of the box Dynamics 365 functionality, giving us a competitive advantage
- Identify skilling opportunities and define training needs within the team; Coach other team members and help in reducing skills gaps
- Identify opportunities and work for industry specific Solution Offerings that will be market differentiator for the company
- Meet and exceed customer expectations on business knowledge, skills and behaviour.
- Identify business/project risk and mitigate or communicate as necessary.
- Ensure progress updates are communicated to relevant parties both formally and informally.
- Identify practice development activities and help in defining how these will be delivered.
- Carry out additional duties as may occur from time to time as instructed and agreed by Directors.
- In all activities, ensure timely completion of internal processes and mandatory training.
- Represent the company in a professional and positive manner at all times.
- Graduate from a recognized University with majors in computational (Computer Science, Information Technology, etc.) discipline
- In-depth knowledge of all modules of Dynamics 365 CE, including appropriate
- Architect level certifications. Relevant experience on various earlier versions of
- Dynamics CRM like, 2016, 2015, 2013, 2011, CRM 4.0, etc.
- Strong implementation experience with Power Platform (Power Apps, Power
- Automate, Power Virtual Agents, Power BI, RPA, etc.), including appropriate Architect level certification.
- Broad understanding of software development lifecycle, Development management, Release management, Data migration, cut-over planning and Go-Live support
- Exposure in Cloud Storage Services (Azure SQL, Blob storage, etc.)
- Experience with Azure Platform and Integration Services including LogicApps, Functions, Azure Service Bus, etc.
- Experience working with offshore development teams
- Experience of Agile Methodology
- Certification in TOGAF or Zachman Framework would be beneficial
- Knowledge of other Marketing products are desirable – Click Dimension or Adobe Marketing Cloud, D365 for Marketing, etc.
Experience and Background
- 15+ years of proven experience in implementing End-To-End Large scale solutions involving Dynamics CE(CRM)
- Should have architected, designed and implemented at least 7-8 full scale industry solutions using Dynamics CE (CRM), Integrations, Power Platform; Strong understanding of industry domains like Banking, Finance, Healthcare, Insurance, Telecom, Manufacturing, etc.
- Ability to architect solutions that involve multi-region implementations
- Strong technical leadership for engagements and ability to present to the C-Suite stakeholders.
- Ability to architect and design Digital Transformation programs involving multiple technologies
- Strong pre-sales experience/expertise with thought leadership on Solution offerings
- Excellent presentation and demonstration skills, ability to influence and ease decision making for Senior Technical Executives of clients (CTO, Digital Transformation Officers, etc.)
- Ability to handle distributed large teams and deliver quality solutions.