- Provides technical guidance to lower-level worker’s working on the same project.
- Attend the site meetings and inform our superiors about site progress and what the problems facing on the site.
- Assign certain duties to the workers, explaining how those duties are to be done and communicate how the successful performance of those duties will be measured.
- Co-ordinate with other companies’ engineer, supervisor and foreman who working on the same project.
- Monitor the construction project site on regular interval.
- Maintain records, check the required material on site and make a list for those materials and request to the site store.
- Check around the site and worker’s job, if they doing mistakes stop them and give suggestion for right work.
- Prepare daily work schedule and make planning to finish the work before time.
- Candidates should possess an OND qualification.
- Knowledge and experience of Fabrication, Installation, Erection, Insulation, Grills, Fire Damper, Motorized Fire Damper, Air Valve, Air Balancing, Commissioning, Calibration, GI Ducting, MS ducting for Kitchen, Floor, VAV/VRV Units Ventilation Fans, AHU’s & FCU’s.
- Understanding and evaluation of project and facility requirements.
- Knowledge of reading MEP Engineering drawings.
- Knowledge of taking measurement of required AHU duct connection.
- Knowledge of Pre Insulated duct (P.I.D.) installation and fabrication.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Applications to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted and late entries will not be entertained.