- Scan and uploading all the contracts in ERP for easy management and contract safety
- Physical storage of contracts as per Process
- Sanity check – scan and keep client documents with RIM
- Data base organization – enter installations and contracts on a spreadsheet
- File the spreadsheet of contracts and installations as per directive
- Reconcile the spreadsheet of contracts and installations to Pulse/ERP
- Investigate any differences between Pulse/ERP and the spreadsheets
- Resolve and escalate when necessary the differences between Pulse/ERP and the spreadsheets.
- Maintains the petty cash float.
- Prepares reimbursement claims on a weekly basis.
- Prepares vouchers related to various revenues and expenses.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by the supervisor.
- Knowledge & General Skill Requirements of the Role.
- University Degree in a relevant discipline (Business Administration and related)
- Working experience in any secretarial work, library, an experience in Bboxx shop management is a plus
- Excellent command of the English language.
Key Skills and Competencies:
- Be proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite
- Good Organization skills and attention to detail
- Advanced communication and interpersonal skills.
- Up to date with latest trends and administrative best practices
- Results driven
- Ability to work under own initiative and delivery efficiently and timely.