- Build, grow and lead Hugo’s Information Security and IT Infrastructure teams.
- Develop IT Infrastructure and Information Security business roadmap and own its execution/ implementation.
- Improve Hugo’s value proposition to our clients by leveling-up the infrastructural element of our service offerings.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of the client’s information security and infrastructure requirements, incorporate these requirements into Hugo’s day-to-day IT operations and systems.
- Address any client questions re: information security and IT infrastructure.
- Own information security (re)certification projects (ISO & SOC II) and build Hugo’s ongoing information security compliance & internal audit function.
- Develop and implement a holistic information security program that can be adopted as a framework across all Hugo locations.
- Plan and manage IT Infrastructure budget and utilization of resources. Build investment cases and communicate accurate budget impact/forecast of work.
- Business-minded IT veteran with a proven track record.
- A perfectionist at heart with exceptional attention to detail.
- Builder with demonstrable people and systems leadership experience.
- Can convey highly technical concepts to non-technical people (clients, management team).
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, information systems or a related field from a globally recognized institution. Master’s degree preferred.
- 20+ years in progressively responsible technology roles with accountability for complex infrastructure and information security projects.
- 5+ years in a senior leadership role.
- Client-facing experience operating at the executive level regarding negotiations, business development and relationship management.
- Excellent knowledge of technology environments, including telecommunications, networks, IT architectures, and information security software solutions.
- Experience leading implementation of information security frameworks (e.g. ISO, SOC, NIST) backed by relevant professional certifications (e.g. PECB-issued certifications) and deep expertise in information security.
- Strategic and technical understanding of corporate governance, risk management and compliance.
- Knowledge of the latest technological advances that could benefit the company, including information security best practices, industry trends, tools, and change management.
- Operational IT experience is a major plus.
What We Offer
- A competitive compensation and benefits package.
- Opportunity to apply your experience in a fast-growing entrepreneurial environment.
- A high-caliber, fun team committed to the continent.
- Large-scale Impact.