- Responsible for the broad digital media management function.
- Development and implementation of digital media marketing plan and goals.
- Development of brand awareness and sustain online reputation.
- Content management to drive digital media engagements, grow followership, and conversion rate for company products and services.
- Create and manage a regular publishing schedule.
- Administrate the creation and publishing of relevant, original, high-quality content.
- Website content and traffic management.
- Promote content through digital/social advertising.
- SEO (search engine optimization) and generation of inbound traffic.
- Measure & analyze performance to establish ROI.
- Manage other digital media touch-points.
- Maintain a professional outlook and conduct at all times, to project a positive image of the business.
- Making professional decisions in a fast-paced environment.
Education & Experience
- A minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in relevant disciplines such as Mass Communication or Business Administration.
- A minimum of two (2) years relevant experience.
- MSc, MBA will be an added advantage.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Ability to understand the dynamics of content creation on social media and the internet.
- Exceptionally self-motivated and directed.
- Keen attention to details.
- Ability to motivate in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Highly collaborative and thrives well in a fast-paced work environment.
- Highly motivated with a desire to take advantage of new technological opportunities to optimize content and online engagement.
- Time management and organizational skills
- Possess good content writing skills
- Conversant with the latest digital marketing trends
- Good knowledge of digital marketing for the financial services industry
- Ability to prepare and manage digital marketing budgets
- Good knowledge of reporting, business strategy and planning.
- Able to create appealing designs for social media posts, print, and digital marketing.
- Able to work comfortably with design tools like Photoshop, Illustrator, AfterEffect, InDesign, and Canva.
- Able to work comfortably with Microsoft Office tools like PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook.