- Plan and execute all digital marketing including SEO/SEM, Marketing Database, Email, social media, and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence.
- Present a positive brand image by acting as a contact and brand face to potential clients/customers
- Educate clients on a range of products and services available. Offer support in identifying their needs and advise on adequate product and service packages.
- Submit weekly & monthly performance reports on all social media platforms
- Maintain adequate records/database of all campaigns.
- Conversant with relevant design tools (Corel Draw, Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator)
- Good knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Net Insight, Omniture, Web Trends)
- Ability to work under pressure with little supervision
- Ability to deliver on responsibilities in a timely manner
- Percentage of impressions and engagements on our social media platforms
- Timeliness and accuracy in designs and creatives.
- Interested candidates should possess a BSc / HND in relevant fields with 2 – 4 years work experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.