- Taking good quality professional photos and videos for the company
- Create and upload video and images from the existing archives for the organisation’s website
- Develop and integrate content marketing strategies
- Manage all companysocial media
- Research new online media opportunities that may benefit the business including mobile, social media, development of blogs and forums
- Design website banners and assist with web visuals
- Conduct keyword research and web statistics reporting
- Contribute to social media engagement and brand awareness campaigns
- Use web analytics software to monitor the performance of the company websites and make recommendations for improvement
- Contribute to company and industry blogs and manage e-communications
- Assist with paid media, including liaising with digital advertising agencies
- Keep up to date with current digital trends
- Manage the contact database and assist with lead generation activities
- Negotiate with media suppliers to achieve the best price for clients.
- Bachelor’s Degree or HND with a minimum of 3 years work experience.
- Must be versatile with audio and video creation and editing.
- Must have good knowledge and quality experience in professional photography and videography.
- Must be willing to travel from time to time and to embark on working transfer as the case maybe.
- Quality Digital marketing experience with ability to create and edit videos
- Must be conversant with social media pages.