- To maintain the database of the diesel supplied and usage.
- Accurately prepare monthly reconciled volume forecast and report.
- Review supporting documents including evidence of deliveries and inventories, and ensure that these verifications are documented.
- Ensure that the cause of variances noted through the reconciliation process are determined and corrected.
- Ensuring compliance with the diesel discharge SOP.
- Carry out daily diesel surveillance to monitor trends in usage and also to escalate abnormal patterns observed.
- Provide periodic reports on Diesel received and issued out.
- Ensure that all pumps and dispensing diesel tanks are properly calibrated.
- Manage diesel reconciliation process to ensure the accuracy of these periodic reports.
- Any other duty as may be deemed necessary from time to time.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / HND qualification.