- Inter-department coordination to achieve the management targets and reporting to senior management.
- To implement the actions to achieve the Dept. KPIs and to improve the Equipments OEE & MTBF.
- To enhance the Safety, development of SOPs, SWPs and Risk registers to achieve zero accidents.
- Team building and skill development of subordinates.
- Spares planning and inventory management and Budget preparations.
- Monitor the inventories of spare parts, maintenance supplies, and equipment and initiates reordering when necessary.
- Implementation of Energy conservation studies and implementation of energy saving projects.
- Implement and monitoring of effective usage the SAP in PM and MM modules.
- Planning of plant Equipments maintenance planning and ensuring no slippage.
- Study, estimation and implementation of CAPEX projects for any up-gradation jobs.
- To implement and maintain the ISO documentations to achieve zero NCRs.
- Identification of Training needs and development of subordinates.
- To liaison with the statutory authorities and to ensure, the systems are implemented.
- To implement the departmental coordination meetings and to build the teamwork culture among the team members.
- Monitor the operation of plant equipment and systems constantly, to minimize unplanned downtime, anticipate solve problems in a timely manner, and to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Review and approve the technical quality of all work performed within the department.
- Responsible for maintenance and repair of workshop electrical equipment.
- Responsible for maintenance a computerized maintenance management system (CMMS) for tracking work orders, spare parts, and maintenance history of plant equipment (electrical).
- Prepare reports, analyzes data, and makes recommendations for improving plant operations and solving maintenance-related problems.
- Perform any other duties assigned by the CGM/ Plant Director (Operations & Maintenance)
Academic / Professional Qualifications
Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or Diploma in Electrical Engineering related discipline.
Minimum of 20/24 years of post-qualification experience in a manufacturing/industrial environment, five of which must be in management position
Skills & Competencies
- Excellent knowledge of cement products and cement manufacturing processes
- Expert knowledge of maintenance management methods, of predictive inspection tools and of CMMS (Computer Maintenance Management System),
- Extensive knowledge electrical engineering and maintenance practices.
- Good knowledge of safety legislation and rules
- Good knowledge of ISO 9000 standards and TPM
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Organizational Awareness
- Excellent teamwork and collaboration skills
- Innovation & Creativity
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development