- Deputy Director – Programs under the direct supervision of the CEO, the Deputy Director – Program provides management oversight for the ACE-5 projects as well as ensure compliance with all donor on the project requirements
- Coordinates program development, work planning budgeting, implementation and project monitoring and evaluation.
- Master’s Degree in Social Sciences, Public Health or other relevant field
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in program management
- Sound knowledge of HIV/AIDS programs
- Experience in working with local partners, including host Governments, NGOs and CBOS
- Knowledge of the Nigerian local context is an asset, as well as familiarity with USAID and PEPFAR programs
- Previous experience working with USAID or PEPFAR-supported programs, including familiarity with USAID procurement requirements
- Demonstrated ability to be the technical specialist and as the lead subject matter expert in programs.
- General understanding of organization’s structure, policies and practices, and the impact on own area.
- Strong diagnostic, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to exchange information, present recommendations and collaborate with colleagues and peers within the organization and possibly externally
We have a competitive compensation package.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a detailed Resume and a one-page Cover Letter as one MS Word document explaining suitability for the position to “Human Resources Unit” via: [email protected]
- Application must explicitly state your full names with the position and location applied for in the subject of the email.
- Candidates are advised to provide three professional referees with email addresses and phone numbers.
- Eligible female applicants are encouraged to apply.
- ECEWS does not charge candidates a fee for a test or interview.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- ECEWS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE)