Task / Responsibilities
- Responsible for ensuring timely and efficient data flows, including data collection, spot checks, data cleaning, and quality assurance.
- Conduct analysis for relevant quantitative and qualitative indicators, including using the innovative and other advanced data analytics tool.
- This position reports to the Director, Monitoring, Evaluation, & Learning on the ACE Project & ECEWS Head of Programs. The positions regularly interacts with all Data implementation team.
- Master’s Degree or higher in Knowledge / Information Services, Communications, Education, Environment, Health, Behavioural, Life / Social Sciences, International Development, Human Development or related Field.
- A minimum of 10 years professional managerial experience, including at least 5 years’ experience managing monitoring and evaluation for USAID projects and for complex development activities, especially HIV Projects.
- Strong analytical skills, including quantitative and qualitative data analysis and experience using relevant analysis software.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Strong experience with leading the development and writing of program reports and other deliverables.
- Ability to exchange information, present recommendations and collaborate with colleagues and peers within the organization and possibly externally
- Ability to work under broad direction with considerable latitude for independent action.
- Ability to play a coaching and mentoring role for others.
- Demonstrated understanding of USAID Evaluation Policy and USAID ADS guidance
- Experience with management of USG contracts required
- Experience with the U.S. federal policies, regulations, and procedures
We have a competitive compensation package.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a detailed Resume and a one-page Cover Letter as one MS Word document explaining suitability for the position to “Human Resources Unit” via: [email protected]
- Application must explicitly state your full names with the position and location applied for in the subject of the email.
- Candidates are advised to provide three professional referees with email addresses and phone numbers.
- Eligible female applicants are encouraged to apply.
- ECEWS does not charge candidates a fee for a test or interview.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- ECEWS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE)