- At KPMG, you’ll find a world of opportunity, where our people give clients and communities the insights, they need to build a sustainable future.
- We are currently seeking experienced Cybersecurity professionals to come do work that matters and thrive with us.
- In our Cyber Security practice, you’ll partner with experienced Cyber teams across a range of industries.
- With a hands-on, collaborative working style and a dedication to solving client problems and answering complex questions, you’ll help add value for clients of all sizes, from start-ups and small businesses to publicly traded industry leaders.
You’re a strong candidate if you have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a relevant field
- 3 – 7 years post NYSC experience as a Cyber Security professional or in a similar role
- A minimum of a Second Class Upper Division from a recognized university
- A minimum of 5 O’ Level credits at two (2) sitting including English and Mathematics)
- Any of CISA, CISM, CCNP, CEH, CISSP, ISO 27001 LALI, OSCP.
You’ll help our teams and clients succeed if you have:
- Working knowledge of Vulnerability assessment and penetration testing
- Excellent knowledge & experience of Security configuration and hardening
- Good experience in Cyber security maturity assessment
- Third Party Risk Management
- Experience in Cyber risk and governance, cyber security solution implementation
- Knowledge of cyber security compliance frameworks such as ISO 27001, ISO 22301, PCIDSS and SWIFT CSP
- Identity and Access Management
- Cyber incident response
- Cloud security knowledge and experience
- Experience leading teams and a passion for supporting your colleagues
- A strong appetite for innovation and an openness to finding new ways to add value.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.