- The Customer Service Application SME is responsible for
- Delivering activities in line with Customer Service Application domain strategy and initiatives to support IT enablement to drive sales in Airtel Nigeria
- Ensure Application Uptime with 99% for all CX Based Applications
- Delivering seamless IT Operation of Airtel Nigeria business for CX Application management supporting KYC, USDM et al
- Promoting continuous improvement of processes and delivery of results within assigned domain.
- Optimizing Change requirement delivery for faster time to market and ensuring first time right efficiency and product release
Qualification & Experience
- M.Sc / Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Systems Analysis or a related study.
- 5-7 years of work experience on Pre-paid/Post-Paid/Enterprise/VAS/Mobile-Money Application operations support.
- Experience working in multi-vendor managed service IT operating model.
- Exposure to IT Service Management framework with good vendor management skill.
CX App Support ops SME must:
- Have deep understanding of the Telco IT domain as well as architecture understanding for IT applications in a telecom environment.
- Have expertise in the area of managing Enterprise, Pre-paid, Post-paid, VAS, related applications.
- Be a believer of open source environment.
- Have knowledge on IT Service management framework.
Specific skills and knowledge:
- Structured approach to work, with the ability to plan, and organize larger activities
- Clear in communication, both written and verbal.
- Ability to apply multiple technical solutions to business problems.