Job Key Contributions / Task
- Data entry (open customers’ files, validate information, credit and invoicing)
- Collect supplementary information or documentation from customers, drivers, custom and other offices, etc, when required
- Identify customer profiles discrepancies
- Answer standard questions and requests from customers, drivers, customs and other offices
- Work as team member with other actors: clients, UPS SCS employees, carriers, inbound agents.
- Bachelor’s Degree; Higher National Diploma,
- 2 years of experience
- Bilingualism required – intermediate level (in Quebec Only)
- Basic knowledge in Customs operations, laws and regulations, and other government departments
- Basic understanding of HS system
- Basic computer skills.