- Educating customers on our client’s platforms, product, and service offerings
- Interact with customers to offer recurring and new products upon completion of their prior loan agreement
- Interact daily with customers, by phone or email, ensuring the customer’s inquiry is responded to and resolved within SLA and target goals
- Communicate courteously and effectively, demonstrating soft skills to empathize with customers’ concerns or problems
- Manage customer feedback, queries, complaints, risks, and issues promptly until resolution, while documenting and sharing back to management
- Investigating customer issues and working with other departments as needed to resolve issues promptly.
- Write customer help guides and documentation
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience as a Relationship manager, Customer Service or Support in a bank or financial service company.
- Flexible and adaptable or working in a high-growth and fast-paced organization.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required
- Able to proactively collaborate with other departments to seek opportunities for improvement of resource utilization
- Motivated, organized, and must pay attention to details
- Creative and innovative problem solver
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge and experience of working in the financial services industry
- Experience using a CRM and customer service tools
- Computer literacy with the ability to learn new tools and applications quickly
- Positive, enthusiastic, and a self-starter who embraces responsibility and can manage their own time
- Target driven to ensure customers receive fast resolution while maintaining high-quality service delivery.
Salary + Benefits