- Manage the business’s day-to-day consumer relations protocols, their refinement, CRM segmentation, onsite personalization, and product recommendation programs and platforms.
- Oversee the creation of models against lifetime value, retention, churn, loyalty, and advocacy programs.
- Structure CRM activities with a view of maximizing KPI improvement, ROI, and business impact.
- Oversee and coordinate the implementation of new CRM campaign management tools inclusive of email service provider integration, frontend integration, and CRM integration with the internal IT department, third-party ecommerce providers, and email service providers.
- Directly communicate with consumers and plays a leading role in deciding on the CRM platforms, structures, and architecture to guarantee that consumer relations are carried out seamlessly across the business.
- Responsible for the development of consumer segmentation models along with internal and external analysts and based on common characteristics inclusive of purchase history, consumer type, consumer behavior, and demographics.
- Drive the continuous optimization of on-site product recommendations, cross-selling and merchandising opportunities based on segmentation models and desired actions.
- Implements relevant, approved online marketing campaigns, as well as offers for cross-platform communications that are founded on segmentation models and the business’s goals.
- Provides strategic guidance to CRM strategies that will be inclined to drive maximum ROI.
- Works closely with various departments in the business, including the senior management and key stakeholders to develop and launch suitable digital marketing initiatives.
- Works closely with the IT department to better understand all CRM feeds and data flowing in and out of CRM program management tools.
- Tertiary qualification in Marketing, Information Technology, Public Relations, Business Administration, Economics, Finance, or any other related field.
- +2 years of experience in CRM marketing or advertising within a Sales team in a fast-paced and highly competitive setting.
- Experience working with multiple communication channels in consumer interactions.
- Experience in basic set-ups and development of corporate-level CRM programs and campaigns.
- Possess strong analytical skills coupled with project management and planning skills.
- A substantial knowledge in CRM segmentation, campaign management, direct marketing, offer management, data mining, interactive marketing, database marketing, and email marketing.
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be customer-service oriented, demonstrate an ability to work in a fast-paced environment with ease, be self-motivated and proactive
- Be able to prioritize and meet deadlines while working on multiple projects and have creative problem-solving skills.
- An ability to create strong and long-lasting relationships.
Salary + Benefits