- Market loan products and process loan applications for employees in the Public Service Sector (Corporate/NUT Lagos Chapter).
- Interview loan applicants to determine financial eligibility and feasibility of repayment of loans
- Determine all applicable ratios and metrics and set up loan payment plans
- Complete loan contracts and counsel clients on policies and restrictions
- Opening loan applications Conducting loan analysis by visiting the business and households of clients
- Visiting the business /employer of guarantors and preparing a complete loan assessment according to the bank’s credit procedures
- Presenting loan proposals to the credit units and informing the client about the decision of the credit units
- Ensuring punctual repayments of acquired loans from clients, contacting and visiting all parties based on needs
- Ensuring high-quality standards of the bank’s credit portfolio
- Ability to meet and exceed targets while actively working to increase business portfolio and client base.
- Minimum of a B.Sc Degree or its equivalent in Marketing or related field.
- Minimum of 3/5 years Microfinance Banking cognate experience in marketing and disbursement of loans to salary earners.
- Sound Risk Management experience and knowledge of source deduction via Oracle.
- Ability to disburse loans in large volumes without default to employees in the public sector (NUT Lagos Chapter)
- Experienced in repayment tracking and loan collection without a day default.
- Detailed and target oriented
- Excellent team spirit and communications skills
- Excellent Human Relations and Inter-personal skills
- Goal oriented.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Corporate Loan Officer – NUT Loans” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted.