- Handle litigations and court representations.
- Handle communication with clients, witnesses etc.
- Administratively support and attend trials.
- Prepare case briefs.
- Summarize depositions, interrogatories and testimony.
- Conduct investigations and statistical/documentary research.
- Locate and develop case relevant information.
- Type up and file basic legal documents and correspondence.
- Answer and direct phone calls.
- Maintain contact lists.
- Monitor deadlines and juggle calendar.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Law.
- 2 – 5 years relative work experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.