- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies)
- Write clear marketing copy to promote our products/services
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Prepare well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems
- Proofread and edit blog posts before publication
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Submit work to editors for input and approval
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
- Promote content on social media
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
Requirements & Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Marketing, English, Journalism or a related field.
- 2 – 5 years of work experience.
- Proven content writing or copywriting experience.
- Working knowledge of content management systems.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
- A portfolio of published articles.
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to handle multiple projects concurrently.
- Effective communication skills.
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics.
- Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.