- Deliver an effective Content Strategy that appeals to the target audiences of multiple organizations.
- Develop Content for a variety of platforms (Social Media, Blogs, websites, LinkedIn, Brochures, Newsletters, Emails, etc.) and communicate through storytelling.
- Write a minimum of 5 Articles per week whilst maintaining SEO best practices.
- Conduct in-depth and continuous research and brainstorm regularly with teams to ensure the originality of content.
- Manage Organizations’ weekly Newsletters and ensure content is not monotonous.
- Write clear marketing copies for Videos, Sales Pitches, Social Media Adverts, etc. to promote products/services.
- Ensure all content is proofread, free from error and plagiarism before publishing.
- Drive all content marketing initiatives.
- Collaborate with the Business Development team and integrate content marketing strategy.
- Integrate all marketing channels and optimize all content for SEO.
- Constantly improve and learn on the job.
- Adhoc duties as assigned.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in English, Communications, or related field.
- At least 3 years of professional writing experience in the Social Media Space.
- Excellent verbal and written Communication Skills
- Strong command of the English Language
- Able to proofread and write free of grammatical and spelling errors
- Thorough understanding of MailChimp and or other Email Marketing Services.
- Able to multi-task, manage and independently lead various projects simultaneously.
- Strong interpersonal skills with experience building rapport and creating strong relationships.
- Able to work with minimal supervision, prioritize work and meet deadlines.
- Able to grasp technical and product-related concepts quickly and communicate in a way non-technical people can easily understand.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter along with their CV and Portfolio to: [email protected]miumsolutions.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Feel free to include a portfolio of your published articles and past work.