Here are some things you’ll do on the job:
- Monitor business processes for compliance and assist all teams in processes and evaluations.
- Use routine audits to proactively identify potential compliance risks and assist in the resolution
- Maintain and process all categories for records and participate in all compliance committee meetings and maintain records of all minutes
- Help implement policies, systems, or controls to reduce risk
- Prepare compliance reports for management and coordinate with various teams to evaluate all queries and resolutions
- Educate and train employees on regulatory and legal requirements as well as industry practices
- Stay up-to-date with regulatory changes
You should have:
- A Bachelor’s Degree or Higher in a related field
- 1+ years experience working in a compliance, legal or finance-related role
- Knowledge of relevant regulatory standards or compliance requirements
- Excellent collaboration, communication and great interpersonal skills.
- Great analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Superb organizational and time-management skills.