What Duties Will You Have?
- You will take on commercial responsibility on our major projects, service units or in a central area.
- You will work on all business management tasks and support the preparation of quarterly and annual financial statements.
- The preparation and creation of various analyses and evaluations, such as cost target/actual comparisons, is also part of your duties.
- Furthermore, you will be involved in the selection and scheduling of the commercial staff on site.
What Skills Must You Have?
- You have completed a commercial degree or comparable training.
- You have initial professional experience in commercial project management, ideally in the construction industry.
- You have a very good command of written and spoken English.
- In addition, you have good knowledge of SAP or similar ERP systems and are proficient in the use of common MS Office applications.
- Teamwork suits you; you are flexible and entrepreneurial in your thinking.
What Can We Offer You?
- We have an exciting job waiting for you with very good remuneration and various bonuses, social benefits and low tax burden as well as good training opportunities.
- You will receive an extensive travel package from us. This also includes G35 examinations, inoculations, visas and flights.
- We will provide you with furnished, air-conditioned accommodation in the company’s own camp, which has an infrastructure including sport and leisure facilities, a clubhouse, German and international television programmes, etc.
- We will provide you with a company car and driver and we work with external partners to ensure that you have the best possible security in Nigeria.
- We look forward to receiving your application.
- We will respond to your message within three weeks and will definitely get back to you. That’s a promise.
- Do you have any more questions? Simply give us a call or write to us