- Bachelor’s Degree in a Development related field, such as Climate and Environmental Sciences, Environmental Economics and Management, Resource Economics
- NYSC discharge certificate or Exemption Letter.
- Preferably, a minimum of five (5) Years’ cognate Work Experience.
- Proficiency in the field of climate change, environmental planning and management, including climate and disaster risk and vulnerability assessment, and pollution prevention strategies Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent verbal, written and digital communication skills.
- Multiple applications will result in disqualification.
- Edo State Government does not require candidates to make any payments to any person or organization in respect of this recruitment exercise.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and each candidate shall stand the same chance of gaining employment.
- This recruitment campaign shall be free, fair and merit-driven.