- The key purpose of this role is to maximize sales by taking orders via telephone and or digital channels whilst providing a link between customers and company.
Key outputs and responsibilities
- Volume KPIs (Beer, Focus, Malt), CIC Productivity KPIs (Plan Adherence, Contactability, Effectiveness, Coverage, Zero Purchase customers).
Take Orders & Promote Products:
- Record Orders
- Promote products in support of the district promotions plans.
- Influence specific district-based volume target.
Handle Customer Queries and Complaints:
- Process Customer Complaints
- Minimize full beer returns
- Adhere to Beer quality standards and procedures
- Manage internal customer processes.
Work in Teams:
- Contribute to team and self-development
- Communicate effectively in the workplace
Qualifications & Experience
- Two or more years in a similar role
- Related Certification is an additional advantage
- Creativity and innovation
- Verbal ability
- Good Excel Skills & Experience using Digital Applications
- Speaks English and other local dialect.
- Good interpersonal skills
- High level of energy