- The role incumbent will be responsible for setting the vision and articulation of strategy of the Family Office Services unit division and lead the creation of new opportunities in the private wealth market.
The ideal candidate must have:
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Banking, Finance, Economics, Business Administration or related discipline.
- MBA or relevant Master’s Degree will be an added advantage but not compulsory.
- Minimum of 20 years post-qualification experience with significant experience at top management level (preferably Board level) within a high net worth driven client environment or similar role/industry.
- Exposure to Family Office services and or private banking, with the ability to serve clients with complex financial needs requiring coordination across multiple geographies.
- Proven reputation leading at a strategic level, drive the achievement of growth, management of business risks and execution in line with prevailing market dynamics.
- The ability to articulate strategies, processes and technical matters at all levels of the organisation – including senior leadership and external stakeholders.
- The ability to cater to clients requiring Family Office services.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates willl be contacted.