- This is a key position covering the chemicals space including, Industrial chemical, automotives, personal care, home care.
- Pursue and deliver sustainable growth to achieve short-term and mid-term commercial objectives
- Maintain relationship with existing accounts and explore new opportunities in a given sales territory.
- Work with marketing and technical teams to set up and implement market strategies
- Develop and expand the chemicals business across the south west.
- Increasing of our customer base.
- Identifying current and future customer service requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual customers and other persons in a position to understand service requirements.
- Provides product, service, or technical information by answering questions and requests.
- Establishing new accounts by identifying potential customers; planning and organizing sales call schedule.
- Preparing sales reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales information.
- Bachelor’s Degree or above.
- Must have 3-4 years of sales or marketing experience in chemicals industry
- Deep knowledge of Industrial chemicals, familiar with the business development cycle with different value chain partners
- Excellent business development with strategic thinking capability, including ability to establish relationships with associated stakeholders
- Ability and willingness to travel frequently.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Position is applicable to candidates within these location only.