- Culinary School Degree / Diploma with 3 – 5 years work experience.
- Customer service skills
- The ability to manage a team of cooks
- Organization skills
- Time management skills
- Attention to detail
- The ability to work under extreme pressure
- The ability to communicate in a fast-moving environment
- The ability to make good food consistently, even in a busy kitchen
- Past experience as a working chef.
- Advanced knowledge of the culinary arts.
- Perfectionism in sanitation and quality control.
- Portfolio of creative, unique dishes.
- Expert multitasking ability.
- Great leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to run stocktaking and place orders for resupply.
- Exemplary work ethic in a high-pressure environment.
- Passion and pride for delighting people with food.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.