- Manage large amounts of outbound calls in a timely manner
- Follow communication “scripts” when handling different topics
- Identify customers’ needs, clarify information and provide appropriate solution to complaints
- Research every issue and provide accurate information
- Build sustainable relationships and engage customers by taking the extra mile
- Meet personal/team qualitative and quantitative targets.
Requirements and Skills
- High School Diploma
- Previous experience in a customer support role
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Proficient in usage of Microsoft packages.
- Good data entry and typing skills.
- Must have good understanding of English and any of the major local Nigerian languages (Hausa).
- Knowledge of customer service telephony and technology.
- Problem solving skills.
- Strong verbal communication skills along with active listening
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Customer focus and adaptability to different personality types
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively
- Should be able to work Mondays to Sundays as need arises.
- Stress tolerance.