- Develop business and marketing plans in coordination with Management team to achieve revenue goals.
- Must be have a good knowledge of Microsoft Excel, word and PowerPoint.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Must have a good knowledge of areas in Offaand its environs.
- Assist in company’s branding and media communication activities such as press releases, advertisements, marketing collaterals, and web site.
- Analyze the current and past budgets, expenses, sales, revenues and product deficiencies in order to provide recommendations for business growth and problem resolution.
- Research the market for identifying new business opportunities.
- Explain prospective clients about the advantages of the products or services offered and follow up with them in order to close the business deals.
- Respond to the client queries regarding the products in a timely fashion.
- Develop business proposals for new and existing customers.
- Develop creative strategies to retain the clients including interviewing them to take their feedback and incorporate it into the growth plan.
- Prepare the annual marketing budget and track the expenses against the budget.
- Develop in-depth knowledge about business development practices, marketing activities, prospective clients and industry trends.
- Maintain a knowledge repository of clients, referrals, RFPs, prospects and presentations.
- Develop strong customer relationships in order to generate high volume of prospective clients.
- Manage customer calls and appointments effectively for new opportunities.
- Participate in industry forums, client discussions, and conferences as a representative of the organization.
- Determine cross-selling opportunities among different offices.
- Supervise the client relationship management database and utilize it to manage customer contacts and mailing lists.
- Hire, train and guide the marketing and business development associates.
- B.A / BSc Degree in relevant fields with a minimum of 5 years relevant work experience.
- Must have managerial skills.
- Must have worked in a logistics firm with proof.
- Experience in sales, marketing or related field.
- Comfortable using a computer for various tasks.
- Ability to deliver presentations.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Business Development Manager (Offa)” as the subject of the mail.