Reporting to the Country Head Nigeria, on a day to day basis, you’ll be involved in the following:
- Developing plans and execution framework for partners and stakeholders engagement within the Abuja & North region and contribute to business development plan for the market.
- Lead, inspire and motivate team by role modelling the ACCA behaviours, building employee engagement, promoting diversity and inclusion and effective performance and development support, deliver consistent sustainable business results.
- Contribute to the identification and implementation of opportunities to grow ACCA’s business through employer partnerships ensuring a clear and mutually beneficial proposition.
- Own, monitors and drives the achievement of key performance indicators and outcomes for the North region, aligning product and channel plans.
- Build strong engagement and partnership plans for public sector, government and key regulatory organizations.
- Develop new and existing revenue streams with employers in order to maximise opportunities and grow ACCA’s business.
- Work with partners to ensure global solutions, content and expertise are leveraged and consistently implemented within the market.
- Work with colleagues from other specialist teams to make high value connections between partners and optimise the ACCA ecosystem.
- Reports regularly on progress through the appropriate reporting mechanisms on agreed KPIs and outcomes linked to the balanced scorecard.
We’re looking for someone who has:
- A Degree with relevant post graduate qualification would be an advantage.
- Demonstrable experience in business development and relationship management ideally in an education environment
- Demonstrable commercial acumen with experience across sales, brand management and marketing
- Good understanding of public sector and government relationship management
- In depth understanding of the financial education and skills landscape
- Ability to lead and inspire a community of business relationships employees
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build long term, high quality, trusted relationships up to and including board level
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and oral
- Excellent networking, influencing and negotiation skills
- Highly motivated, proactive and enthusiastic with the ability to plan and organise work to meet stretching targets
- A global perspective – experience of working in or with an international organisation.
- We strive to create an environment where you can prioritise your wellbeing and so have designed our benefits to give you the power to do so.
- Our core benefits include medical cover, life assurance and long term disability cover. We provide an employee assistance programme and are proud to offer a financial wellbeing tool called Nudge, to our employees.