- Develop and deliver well-executed and effective corporate publications and advertising
- Manage the relationship with local media including proactive issuing of press releases and management of all press enquiries.
- Craft and hone the brand positioning, architecture and story and inspire how it is communicated across segments and marketing communications.
- Build and manage a system to track and report on the brand’s growth and perception among our audience in the emerging category
- Champion market research to understand our evolving position in the market place
- Stay abreast of cultural and marketplace trends as they relate to the business
- Gain insight into our audience and how to influence prospective customers, and test messaging.
- Build a deep understanding of our target audience segments, including sizing, attitudes toward the category, and purchase drivers to inform strategies and optimal investment levels
- Develop digital communications including email to achieve corporate objectives.
- Create marketing and promotional materials, both print and electronic.
- Design and launch email marketing campaigns.
- Recommend, implement and maintain site design and operation.
- Conduct extensive media outreach
- Develops and implements a communications strategy for the corporation that builds and maintains a positive corporate brand.
- Oversees corporate communications and branding in various online and print platforms such as LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and industry magazines.
- Bachelor’s Degree / Master’s Degree qualification
- Candidate should have 2 years experience in similar role in a Digital / Microfinance / Commercial bank
- Experience in social media, brand strategy development and management experience; fintech / B2C experience is a plus
- Prior experience working on AI projects and should Poses AI skills
- Deep experience in leading integrated marketing strategies with expertise across all aspects foundational brand strategy, brand architecture work, and communications planning
- Past experience building audiences online
- Ability to identify and track relevant community KPIs
- Entrepreneurial spirit: comfortable building proposals, methodologies, and frameworks from the ground up
- Can craft and represent a strong recommendation with rationale while inviting discussion and collaboration
- Ability to influence and independently manage stakeholders, both internally and externally
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.