- Ensure Compliance to Bharti Information Security Policy (BISP) as relates to network Implementation, Compliance and Controls of Networks related BISP.
- Work with Network Managed Services partners to ensure their compliance to BISP regarding Airtel Business.
Security of Physical Assets:
- Airtel network physical assets at MSC locations and data centers, working through Facilities of SCM.
- Physical cabling and device security within the core nodes working with MS partners and Networks Core team.
- Physical security of assets at sites, working through Operations team and Tower copartners.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor of Engineering Degree in Telecom or Electronics or equivalent
- A minimum of 7 years or more of work experience in the Telecoms environment
- Understanding of telecom NMS, OSS, billing and revenue assurance activities.
- Experience in GSM and WCDMA domains through telecom experience. LTE experience will be an added advantage
Skills & Competencies:
- Strong problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Ability to draw conclusions from complex technical data.
- Strong analytical capabilities and troubleshooting.
- Customer knowledge about internal as well as external customers and awareness of their situation and needs.
- General process knowledge.
- Business knowledge and financial awareness to ensure understanding of the implications of revenues.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We therefore do not discriminate against applicants based on, among others, their race, disability, religion or gender. All employment opportunities are decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need.