- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field
- 3-6 years experience in financial accounting, auditing, or a combination thereof, preferably in public accounting
- Strong understanding of accounting, banking laws, regulations, and internal controls
- Sound understanding of audit theories, principles, and practices
- Familiarity with general accounting practices and techniques
- Strong interpersonal skills, critical thinking skills, and time management skills
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills.
- Comfortability working in a collaborative environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Experience in the hospitality industry is an added advantage.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.