- Ensure HSE induction is conducted for new personnel joining D&W and contractor personnel before site mobilization.
- Ensure HSEQ Training Matrix for D&W personnel including RSES/RSES-D are implemented on HSE Pass.
- Promote among D&W personnel and contractors: safety at work, Service Risk Assessments, PTW implementation, Emergency Drills, anomaly reporting, STOP Work Authority; Golden Rules, MAESTRO Principles, Zero Fatality Program, etc; and provide support for safe execution of D&W operations.
- Ensure timely entry of all incidents and associated actions, DGS and other HSE events into the company SYNERGI database.
- Prepare HSEQ Bridging documents and SIMOPS Dossier and obtain necessary approvals prior to site mobilization.
- Prepare HSE slide presentations as required by the Drilling team.
- Ensure the D&W HSEQ Objectives & Plan are benchmarked monthly and that KPI’s are in place and communicated.
- Issue the HSE weekly, monthly and yearly HSE performance reports on the Drilling & Wells Entity HSEQ Activities.
Qualifications / Experience Required
Initial formal Education:
- Technical Engineering or HSE Degree/Diploma
- Operations Experience (number of years): 5 – 7 years minimum.
- Other (prior operational experience desirable): Drilling operations experience + Minimum of HSE auditor’s certification / NEBOSH certification; Offshore OPITO HUET / BOSIET Certification up to date.
- Annual Medical Certificate (AMC)
Application Closing Date
Wednesday, 17th August, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV in Microsoft Word to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the mail.