- Collation and evaluation of all complaint appeals.
- Preparing reports on complaints received.
- Interface with concerned Disco liaison officers.
- Maintaining close interaction with the Forum Chairman and members.
- Schedule and prepare Forum meetings in a timely manner.
- Prepare reports of Forum meeting outcomes and disseminating to concerned parties.
- Maintain constant contact and follow up with appellants and Discos to ensure effective case resolutions in accordance with complaints handling timeline.
- Communicating monthly reports of complaints appeals to AGM CSS.
- Carry out day to day administration of the Forum Offices.
- Maintain security and standards as set by the Head office.
Minimum Qualifications / Skills
- First Degree in Law, Social Sciences and Humanities.
- Post graduate degree will be an added advantage.
- Minimum years of experience: 6 years