- Develop sales strategies and plans to achieve sales and profit goals by leading, developing, and motivating sales associates
- Provide ongoing training, motivation, and development of marketing team to ensure that sales and profits are effectively managed and maintained
- Analyze market trends and competitor activity to recommend improvements to achieve sales goals.
- Meet or exceed targeted sales quotas and productivity standards
- Monitor and control operational expenses within allotted budget.
- Provide consistent and motivated leadership and direction to all marketing staff and team members
- Ensure compliance with all company, state, and federal laws and regulations
- Ensure that the marketing staff are appropriately trained and competent to perform their job duties
- Develop and implement sales and marketing plans to drive sales and profit
- Collect customer feedback and market research.
Requirements and Skills
- Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or related field
- Minimum of 8 years of work experience with 2 years in a managerial role
- Superior facilitation, presentation, engagement and organizational skills
- Must have sales experience in Engineering Machinery/Heavy Equipment Machinery (Mobile Crane/Tower Crane and Concrete)
- Strong working knowledge of heavy equipment manufacturing and maintenance
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills
- Effective decision making and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Superb interpersonal skills
- Able to work comfortably in a fast-paced environment.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.