- Assist in Preparation of Budget Perform, reporting, and operational metrics tracking.
- Analyze past results, perform variance analysis, identify trends, and make recommendations for improvements.
- Work closely with the accounting team to ensure accurate financial reporting.
- Evaluate financial performance by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts.
- Enforce policies and procedures are adhered to.
- Provide analysis of trends and forecasts and recommend actions for optimization.
- Recommend actions by analyzing and interpreting data and making comparative analysis; study proposed changes in methods and materials.
- Identify and drive process improvements, including the creation of standard and ad-hoc reports, tools, and Excel dashboards.
- Increase productivity by developing automated reporting/forecasting tools Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and familiarity with data query/data management tools is extremely required.
- Preparation of Tax Remittance Vouchers.
- Preparation and Submission of Tax Returns to relevant tax authorities.
- Assist in the processing of Tax clearance Certificates.
- Preparation & Submission of Pension schedules to PFAs.
- Preparing Payment Schedules for onward upload to Remita platform.
- Issue receipts and post into cash books.
- Providing general financial and accounting support.
- Any other work as may be assigned from time to time by Head Finance & Account.
Minimum Qualifications / Skills
- First Degree – Minimum of Second Class upper in Accounting or related fields (Possession of ICAN, ACCA, ANAN is Mandatory).
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) & Accounting Software Solution.
- Minimum years of experience: 2 years.