Key Result Areas / Performance Goals
- Anaesthetic Rooms to be kept to a high degree of cleanliness.
- Sterilization of all anaesthetic equipment.
- Incidence reporting and adequate documentation.
- Use of SOPS/adherence to quality standards.
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Certificate of Training as Anaesthetic Technician.
- 2 – 3 years post qualification experience is desired.
- Basic Life Support skills
- I-CARE attitude (Integrity, Compassion, Attentiveness, Respect, Excellence and Empathy)
- Computer literacy
- Good organizational skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Attention to detail.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.