- As a Ticket agent you are responsible for making and confirming travel arrangements for passengers.
- Your day-to-day duties typically include selling tickets, planning routes using computers and manuals, and calculating ticket costs. In addition, you are responsible for answering customer inquiries and determining seating availability.
- Other duties may include directing passengers to assigned places for boarding, announcing arrivals and departures, and checking the baggage of passengers.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / HND / OND qualification.
- Older candidates with O’levels results but minimum of 1 year experience in same or relevant field will be considered.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.