- Responsible for the administration of Upbeat Vehicles
- Responsible for managing the drivers and scheduling of vehicle for daily business operations
- Assist in managing documents of various departments ensuring proper and accurate filing, cataloguing, archiving and retrieval as required by staff.
- Assist with scheduling the staff meeting room; ensure meetings are well organized and catered for.
- Ensure the office is kept clean and properly organized at all times.
- Receive requisition orders, request from store, and disburse all the necessary operational consumables and inventory required for the core operational functions.
- Take minutes of meeting when needed and collate reports for all meetings, take minutes of meeting where necessary and send minutes or task lists to the team.
- Assist in preparing monthly payroll for cleaners and security.
- Assist with new employee onboarding process, ensuring a positive experience for new joiners.
- Ensure all travel arrangements are made on time, make hotel reservations; prepare travel allowances and book travel ticket for Staff.
- Inspect work, and investigate complaints regarding janitorial services and take corrective action. Review checklists daily to ensure conformance to specifications and established standards.
Experience & Qualification
- Minimum of B.Sc / HND in Administration or any relevant discipline.
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience with at least one (1) year experience handling similar responsibilities.
Competency & Skills Requirements:
- Good interpersonal skill and communication skills.
- Excellent customer service and people management skills.
- Strong organization and decision-making skills with a problem-solving attitude.
- Inquisitive mindset with willingness and ability to learn quickly.
- High degree of diligence and commitment.
- Experience with office management software like MS Office.
- Proficienct in the use of office productivity tools (MS Word and Excel).
- Good grooming and professional outlook.
- A good sense of humour with a fun outlook on life, appreciating the importance of a work-life balance
- Ability to manage crisis/conflict and have a good sense of tact and diplomacy
- Excellent attention to details.
- Have enough emotional stability to meet emergencies with poise and wisdom.
- Must be able to manage multiple priorities and take initiative.
- High degree of independence, objectivity and assertiveness.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.