- Maintains accurate financial records, account books, as well as sales, purchase, and cash journals
- Classifies, codes, and records financial transactions and posts entries to general ledger
- Checks balance statements and other information provided by financial institutions
- Supports business projects in own area of expertise
- Supports the implementation of new accounting requirements
- Coordination with relevant GBS+ teams for migrated activities, and Support the Head of General Accounting during external statutory audit.
- Reconciles accounts, posts journal entries, maintains a general ledger in accordance with accounting principles and reporting
- Collects, compiles, verifies and analyzes financial information and prepares financial reports and accounting statements
- Provides technical accounting advice within the area of expertise
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting and Economics.
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience in account reconciliation, accounting, bookkeeping, cash handling, financial reporting, journal entries, reconciliation, fixed assets spreadsheets.