You will Learn How to
- Use financial data to diagnose business conditions, identify problems, and develop plans
- Prepare, read and analyze financial statements
- File personal or professional tax returns and get tips to help with tax planning
- Foster a culture of trust, transparency, and accountability between the finance department and the company
- Use Microsoft Excel for tasks most commonly performed by professionals working in management or corporate accounting
- Report cost estimates with tips on maintaining cost estimate accuracy through data validation
- Build a reporting system and how to present your findings to stakeholders
- Avoid common pitfalls and maintain good ethics.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to discuss any issues with a wide variety of individuals and groups
- Capability to produce content on time, with attention to detail, and an emphasis on identifying and pitching to a target audience
- A well-organized team player with the ability to perform various tasks, act individually, and think creatively
- Familiarity with Microsoft applications and Zoom
- Willingness to learn and develop accounting skills
- Competitive and proactive attitude
- Fluency in English.