- The successful candidate will have the responsibility to provide accounting and finance services to the company
- The activities include cash/cheque receipts and payments, deal postings, deal monitoring, management reports, audit management, payroll, remittances and all accounting related activities.
- Ensure that policies, systems, and standards are followed
- Manage the banking relationship, controls, reconciliation and cashflow management.
- A BSc. Degree in Accounting (Minimum of 2:2 qualification)
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in a similar role, working in a leasing company OR a financial services company.
- Knowledge of leasing /asset financing, credit administration, and general investments and management is needed
- High proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite application.
- The candidate must be grounded and very knowledgeable in accounting, with excellent communication skills.
- A goal-getter with a good understanding of finance and treasury activities, cash and liquidity management.
Attractive + other benefits.